Thursday, April 3, 2008

Snot School

um, i think they should change the name of daycare centers to "snot care center" that is because if you have a case of the snotty nose that you would like to keep running, a day care center's a good place to go everyday to incubate and nurse that snotty nose so you can keep it all year round.

should you recover say over the weekend or during an extended vacation as Jboy did over Easter break, never fear, on your first day back to day care, you are GUARANTEED to get your snot back...GUARANTEED! *sigh*

pardon my sarcasm, I was wholly upset today to pick up my son with a dreaded runny nose after we finally drained that thing to a close last week. grrrrrrrrrrr!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Same problem here. Whenever we manage to keep Rosco at home for a long weekend or for a vacation and get him well the very day after he returns to daycare he picks up some vicious virus. I just don't get it.

I guess my house is cleaner than I thought. :-/