Saturday, October 4, 2008

Scene and Heard


SCENE: Jboy had been missing for a complete 1/2 hour in a busy house full of family and guests.

The Basement.

The boy was discovered finally, sitting alone, quiet in a dark room watching.... WWF Wrestling!! I didn't even know he knew how to operate a remote control, yet he managed to switch on the TV, channel surf and eventually find something that could capture his attention and hypnotize him for an entire 1/2 hour.


HEARD


Dad: Jboy, what are you doing!!!

Jboy: I like that daddy. I like it. *flashes devilish smile*
-------------- UH OH!!!----------------------

In other Mischiefmakers news, the results are now in, GG is officially a Jboy Clone. She grabs at everything in her reach and knocks it down and/or puts it in her mouth. She has a hearty appetite for mischief and troublemaking. Exhibit A: I found her in a corner of her room teething on the replacement Blackberry. How she got it off my nightstand beats me. I had in my possession for only TWO DAYS!!! prompting yet another visit to the Verizon Wirless store. These kids will DESTROY ME!! what are we to do about TWO master mischiefmakers! God Help us!

No comments: