Saturday, May 24, 2008

blah blah blah...blog blog blog blog


ever so often in my regular life, I hear something 0r have a conversation blogworthy and I have actually said to another human being (or myself in my schizo brain)...."ooooh this is soooo going in my blog"

according to this survey, there are 17 million bloggers and growing

A large majority—63.5 percent—of those who identified as bloggers said that they keep a personal blog, just to talk about daily life or journal. Beyond a recounting of their daily grind, other topics proved popular among bloggers, such as current affairs, music, computers/technology, film/TV, and travel.
I'M THE EXHIBITIONIST....and then there are the voyeurs

because a recent survey also reported that 72.8 percent reported reading blogs regularly (proving once again that the majority of Internet users would rather be voyeurs instead of participants)
I am a serial blogger, having started and not kept up at least three blogs already! ha!

No comments: