Wednesday, May 28, 2008

uh oh...his reputation precedes him

"DID I DO THAT???" --- Steve Urkel, Family Matters, circa 1990s
I knew the time would come when Mischiefmaker #2 aka JBoy's reputation would catch up to his deeds.

Sunday was that day. The day his dad had to quietly "reassemble" the glass figurine J boy messed with until it broke while visiting TriniDad's aunt.

Any day now, perhaps while doing her weekly cleaning and dusting, the aunt will discover the makeshift fix it job. Doh!!!
----


Edited to add: I thought this was a pic of now 30 year old Actor Jaleel White who played Steve Urkel during the show, but according to posters, that is not true...THANK GOD!YIKES!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol I remember this picture- that dude is NOT Jaleel White (just a poor- VERY poor imitation) but was put up during the whole hoax about Jaleel supposedly dying. http://www.tvsquad.com/2006/06/03/jaleel-white-is-not-dead/

JBoy has got to outgrow this eventually right? At least that's what I keep telling myself over and over as ETot goes through our day destroying everything in his path. Please let me keep my fantasy that this is just a very very long stubborn phase that must end in the near? (eventual?) (someday?) future. lol :)

Anonymous said...

I don't think that is Jaleel White, but actually an imposter.

I understand I ahve a destroyer that esides with me also and I have to keep a close on him and my belongings.