Tuesday, May 27, 2008

extra extra read all about it

Some people call them "tape recorders". Others call them "Page 6- like gossip columnists". Still others catch phrase them as "parrots".

Mine?

Mine is called mischiefmaker #1 aka Cboy.

Like a well trained Brazillian parrot, he repeats everything that comes out of your mouth within his earshot, verbatim, precisely and with the right accents and inflection in tone and everything.


Yup. We've now entered the "earmuffs" zone where we've got to watch what we say or risk being embarrassed when one of his recorded messages gets replayed before the wrong audience at the wrong time. ha!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought I was the only one, not wil my son repeat it but also tell other people he goes around. I have to watch mouth daily

Brown English Muffin said...

ROFLOL...too funny! my little one repeats but has no clue when and where to say it appropriately!!