Well, after lamenting about going back to the hustle and grind of work juxtaposed with my deep seated fear of being broke and homeless, I finally really started going after contracts and consulting gigs hard core and have been successful in netting some pretty good gigs.
That being said, I am not keeping up with my blogging at all as I want to reserve any excess energy to hanging with the family. At the end of the day I am exhausted to no end!
Something had to give and I am sorely missing the blogsphere and even the little personal private blog I started to chronicle my obsessive love for reality Television. Alas, because of my new hectic work schedule, I can no longer partake in leisurely voyeurism into the dysfunctional world of reality television.
Today, we had a no TV day...Okay okay. Really, what happened was we are staying with at my baby sister's house while our home is being painted and her DirecTV was knocked out by yesterday's tornado! Yikes!
This week was a testament to believing in faith and the universe to work things out as we were dealing with a lot of personal financial losses combined with a lot of impending expenses with cleaning up and out our home for the future. I just put my faith in God to work things out for us and as always, he came thru and wow. A true testament indeed.
Anyway enough stream of consciousness rambling for one night! Tomorrow, we will go look at a home that was sold for $750,000.00 and is on the market at a bank foreclosure at $430,000.00!!! Wow!!!
2 comments:
good luck on the house buying. seems like a great time to buy if you have money to do it. lots of great deals.
thnx for the encouraging words! and for visiting and commenting.
Post a Comment