
1. Why buy a 6 pack of granola bars, when you can buy 500 granola bars!?!
2. I don't remember the last time I had to buy a roll of aluminum foil...I think maybe 1998 when I purchased this super double 1000 ft roll from Costco. I don't even think we cracked the second roll yet.
3. Because if you are pressed for time, you can always fill up while shopping on the various samplers... that is if you can beat off the other greedy grubby grabby hands connected to the bodies of those wholesale customers. They hover over the store clerks watching them hungrily as they cut up a slab of beef into tiny sample pieces! If you're not quick enough, you'd lose out and have to stand there for 15 more minutes while the old lady in the hairnet and shaky arthritis ridden hands bakes and cuts up 20 more tiny pieces of samples. You can wait or check out the dude giving out the healthy granola. There's nobody hovering over him.
The only downfall is SPACE. After you load your fridge with the 50lb tub of butter, the 6 dozen eggs and a crate of yogurt, there's no more room for your regular mortal size food.
4 comments:
I don’t do the wholesale shops but I do coupon. I have about 15 bottles of deodorant, 20 boxes of Capri suns (summer is coming), etc. I should go get one of those giant aluminum foil rolls though, you can never go wrong with that : )
you still buy regular sized goods?
:)
personally I shop at costco every week, and the retail store about once a month.
sad, but true.
*lol* yeah I do, I can't get over the sticker shock when I go to the wholesale places. I know you can get a lot of stuff and it may come out cheaper in the end but the money gets me :) I'll stick retail with sales and coupons. Barbecue sauce is on sale this week *lol*
Post a Comment