Monday, October 29, 2007

homework? what homework

Trinihubby took C-boy to his Kindermusik class last week (for the 5th time in the 3 1/2 years the boy's taken Kindermusik) to give me a much needed break.
Class is tomorrow

Me: So, what was C-boy's homework for this week. I don't recall you guys doing it

Trinihubby: It ent have none (Trini-translation: There wasn't any)

Me:
* go to pull out C-boy's assignment bag where I find a card, instructions and a homework page* "um...what's this?"

Trinihubby:
Oh yeah, she pass out those things at the end of class. *smile*

dat guy's a nut! :D
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Was chatting with my bff who has three kids and she said she had to cut back on the number of classes each kid took substantially because while working, it was impossible to shuttle them off the various classes knowing her husband wouldn't help in the shuttling. I commensurate as that was my decision to just have C-boy take piano and kindermusik alone this semester. I nixed the idea of soccer and gym b/c I woulda been waddling all over the place!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know the feeling. Our boys are in soccer..on two different teams (b/c of age difference),taekwondo, boys scouts, spanish club, 4-H bunny club,& SGA. Baby girl is also in taekwondo and ballet/tap. The after school activities are not as bad, since they meet bi-weekly or monthly. Its totally insane! There is an activity everyday of the week! Its hard to rely on the hubby b/c of his work schedule. He helps as much as he can, but ultimately i have to juggle it all. Thank goodness soccer season is over! Its the most taxing of all their activities. Z Johnson