We got to romp in this life sized Pizza at the National Zoo a couple of weeks ago...
Check out the size of those tomatoes, olives and mushrooms!
Our city is undergoing major development and they just built a wonderful theater, condos and will be putting in an upscale supermarket, several family restaurants and a sports bar and microbrewery in this new area. We checked out the open house. There is a great fountain in the courtyard center. With the metro nearby and a big mall, we're hoping this will help sustain or maybe raise our property value!!
Last week, J-Boy decided he'd help his dad mow the front lawn with his Fisher Price mower...
Mischiefmaker #! watered the back lawn. Check out those wilting bushes. We've been drought city recently, but we didn't want to waste water and was hoping for rain...oh well.I wonder if they will willingly do this for us when they are busy Teenagers. I know my parents have to pay my brother to do yard work and mow the lawn! Imagine that! We never got paid for doing our chores. We were just pulling our own weight and doing our part to keep the house clean and decent.
1 comment:
I love that huge pizza. Looks like fun. I wish there was something like around here.
Post a Comment