I'm going to need this humidifier to cover an entire room and sanitize, ionize it and take out and kill all bacteria, germs and I'm going to need it to be sturdy and long lasting becaause I would imagine I would run such machine in every room in my house at least twice a day.
Certainly, i am no "germaphobe" but because of this recent scare about an epidemic strain of a drug-resistant Staphylococcus virus that has been killing people and children, including a kid in nearby Virginia, I'm not taking my chances.
ESPECIALLY, because schools are notorious breeeding grounds for colds, infections, bacteria and germs. *sigh*
okay, i need send this out in press release form to the inventors of the world or something, i guess! HAAA!
UPDATE ****
i found this thing online that claims to do among other things, emit sanitizer into rooms. I got the cheaper portable version of the larger one at TARGET and will port it thru the bedrooms, basement and kitchen, my germiest rooms!!
2 comments:
Seriously, I need one of those for my office.
The little squirt bottle of hand sanitizer I keep next to my computer doesn't work on stuff other than...well, hands. I've started spraying Clorox kitchen cleaner on things before I leave for the day.
ha! isn't crazy! i'm scared of that dang on "staph" thingy...darn the media! sometimes ignorance is bliss...er...i guess???
Post a Comment