Thursday, October 18, 2007

Flashback Thursday: skinny days

i can't believe that was me this April...a whole 20 lbs ago! Yikes...I was admiring my rapidly expanding derrière and cherubic cheeks yesterday and thinking...yup...i gotta start NOT eating so much...I'm not eating for triplets, just me and a 2lb fetus (so far)! hahaha!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, honey don't worry. I know you'll be bringing sexy back in no time.

JayJayGhatt said...

thnx, trac!

The Proverbs Wife said...

Wow girl those shoulders and arms look like you have been hitting the gym hard. You look great.

Congratulations on your pregnancy. You can get it back easily once the baby is born. Enjoy the time to anything you want without guilt.

JayJayGhatt said...

thnx Country Girl...i was in training mode back then, having just come back from Carnival in Trinidad and for road races...

I have been enjoying my eating, but i don't know about guilt free. :P
hehe