Saturday, October 13, 2007

back from the pumpkin patch...

...it sounded like such a great idea a week ago when me and C-boy's godmother suggested taking her two kids, my two and the grandmas to the Harvest Festival...

...3 hours, 2 moon bounces, 1 petting zoo, 1 hay maze, 3 ball toss and one very dusty hay ride and romp through pumpkin vineyards later...I AM EXHAUSTED AS ALL HECK!!

We'll appreciate the memories. Later, when my thighs expand from the caramels, apple cobbler, and candy apples we picked up at the Harvest store I will remember today again.

The kids had a blast and that's what matters. I'm going to take a short nap and see if I can muster enough energy to go see Tyler Perry's Why Did I get Married, starring Janet Jackson, Jill Scott, Tyler Perry and a bunch of other folks with the hubby tonight.

SmileyCentral.com

No comments: