Saturday, October 27, 2007

NonBlog Meme

So...another Tag...i think it's my 3rd or 4th one. I'm still a new blogger still... So Y o tagged me with the NonBlog Meme and I’m finally taking the time to respond.

The Rules:

1. After your intro, copy/paste this line and the rules below it: The originator wants to see how far it goes so please keep his link intact: http://rileycentral.net/

2. Encourage people to post with the incentive of a link by including those who have passed it along here:(Your link here and so on . . .) http://ebonymommy.com/blog/

3. Visit at least 3 on the list that’ve written and passed this meme. Leave them a comment..

Damien at Riley Central says, “Today I hereby unblog my mind with this post. One reason MANY of us writers get writer’s block is because we don’t nurture the things that give us joy. We spend too much time on the computer trying to write when we haven’t done anything worthy of writing about! To illustrate what makes me tick, and what gives me pure joy I am choosing 3 things I enjoy more than blogging and writing about them! Pick three things that enrapture, consume, fascinate, or otherwise enliven you more than blogging. Then write a few lines about each to explain what the nonblog activity does for you, why and how.”

Top 3 things I enjoy more than blogging:

(Caveat: before getting preggers this list would've include Feting (1) going to social events, receptions, concerts and parties with my PR clients, which I still love to do, just not while this pregnant and (2) shopping, but since we're saving money for various important projects that's no longer a pasttime I engage in...gotta "band the belly " as they say and get those credit scores as high as possible....so.... now I have other priorities and (3) traveling, again, that's out of the question these days as I have to pee every 5 minutes, no more road trips and long flights for me!)

1. Hanging with my Boys: Whether going weekend trekking, shopping, piano or kindermusik classes or just hanging out at home doing crafts, reading or goofing off, I love watching them grow, ask questions and explore their natural curiosity. J-boy copying everything C-boy says and do is fun to watch. And then, whenever I can, getting to go on a rare date or watch a movie in the basement with the hubby is also special treat. He complains I spend so much time on my blog, chat and messageboard rooms, so I gotta watch it!

2. Watching My Belly Roll: These days, the little bean is very active and is rolling about. I enjoy just getting lost in watching her tumble and toss in my tummy. I really enjoy putting my hand on the belly and feeling the rumble and tumble. It's a wonderful feeling that I'm not sure I'll get again after this pregnancy so better enjoy every minute of it.

3. Organizing the House: I am convinced we will move within the year, so I am trying to keep everything in the house clutter free and in a manner that makes everything easy to sort and pack. Therefore, I am taking bizarre comfort and joy in sorting the tons of paper that were once in the attic. In two weeks, I hope to have completely sorted the piles into (a) shredder materials (old bank statements, credit card offers) (b) file-able stuff; and (c) trash. I think I'm a closet pack rat with all the crap I keep. Then, I hope to dump the archaic files that are currently being housed in the home office file cabinet and replace them with more recent files that we actually use or need to access regularly (like tax files, warranty notices, boys schools information, directories and handbooks etc). At that point, I think I'll be RELIEVED and mentally ready to start nesting for baby. :D

I Tag: *closes eyes and points* YOU! with the computer browser pointed at this blog...an infamous trick I learned from Tiffany

No comments: