The crew included my good friend, her two kids (including my Goddaughter), me and my two boys (the oldest which is her Godson)
My niece and the Boys' Cousin huggin a potato sack...cute and
her mom, my sister. My mom-in-law and my friend's mom came along too.
We went on the usual pony ride. The girls are so brave.
But what lil girl doesn't love a pony?
We went on the usual pony ride. The girls are so brave.But what lil girl doesn't love a pony?
And while his big brother was looking on the sideline, big brave J-Boy decided to embark on his second pony ride in two months!
My god daughter looking brave and cute
There were about four toss the whiffle ball set up thingy ma jingys where you try to toss the ball through the hole...
look at the boys go! There's my friend's mom helping her 2 year old grandson along.
We saw chickens, bunnies, pigs (J'Boy's favorite animal), goats and sheep (seen here) at the petting zoo...
J-boy was masterful at maneuvering this device for moving cups of feed up to the goat's headquarters
the place had all these cute and quirky cut outs...check out the boys driving the bus...
when we go to the pumpkin patch...of course, J-boy attacked and attempted to tote the largest pumpkin he could find.
Cboy-aka Mischiefmaker #1, insisted on rolling this large pumpkin to the hay cart pick up spot b/c Lord knows I wasn't picking that thing up...there's his grandma to the right
Well, the boys' pick were well worth it, they made excellent specimens. Tonight, we cut the pumpkins into Jack-o-lanterns!Check them out, huh? huh? Great carving job, mom. :D We picked up these tin lanterns at Target for $2.50 each (in the background) and I put up the fall wreath on the door finally. Once we string up the orange lights on the walkway, I think we're ready for Halloween!
C-Boy is wearing his Race Car Driver costume for the 3rd year in a row..at his request and J-Boy will be sporting his brother's old Firefighter costume! Gotta love Boys who aren't too picky about repeating outfits and wearing hand me downs! :D




6 comments:
Ok, I'm exhausted just from reading about your outing! Glad you had a great time, you are really getting good at capturing the moment in your pictures I feel like I was there!
looks like big fun! and your pumpkins are awesome. was that B.O.? We went there last year and loved it.
I've finally visited your blog - yeah!!!! It sure looked like fun for the kids and an exhausting morning for the moms. As I looked at the pics, I thought, this would have been great for DD, but I would have had to take my energy tonic on my way out the door!!! I'll join you guys for Halloween.
YUP...halfway thru we were counting down to go home... imagine 15 minutes into the trip, someone said, okay, time for the hayride!
thnx for the compliments on the pictures.
...and for visiting Justice NY.
you guys blogs are sooo funny and entertaining these days! how can a girl keep up? :D
yup. indeed, that's B.O, Justice Fergie. I love that place. Im going to the 3 more pumpkin patches this season. Chaperoning the boys' school trips and maybe going with a friend at the end of October. Thnx for stopping by gurl!
Post a Comment