Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Wednesday Folly: Mom Tips and JBoy Discovery


I find the best way to avoid having to IRON is to remove items from the dryer promptly and to fold them and/or hang them up immediately whilst the items are still wrinkle free.

It DOES NOT work if you remove them and place them on top of each other in the rocker chair for a full week and then hang them up....the wrinkles WILL COME BACK!! sheesh...

AS i Just Discovered!! ....um, at 2:23 am as I was awaken by indigestion! *burp* hmmm. LOVELY!!

-----------My little Mischiefmaker #2 is the SUCH A LITTLE BOY!! I think of that nursery rhyme about what little boys made of "dogs and snails and puppy dog tails" HA!

He enjoys rolling around in dirt. NO, LITERALLY. ON more than one occasion I've arrived at the day care playground in the evening to find him ROLLING AROUND AND AROUND in Dirt.

He has a headfull and shoe-full of sand on his person oh..at least TWICE A WEEK!

His clean white socks look like they've bee dunked in a washbasin full of mud at least 3X a Week.

At least once, I pick him up to discover A buggery and snotty nose. His face cheeks stained with dried tears.

But the little girls at the day care love him. Greet him at the door in the morning and say bye bye in the evening. And he'll whack the soul across the torso who tries to mess with him!

HE'S A ROUGHNECK AND A LADY KILLER...OH BOY!

The caregivers look at me with a sigh of relief as I bundle him up in the evenings. They don't have to say anything. Their eyes say so much! hahahaha!

THAT IS ALL BOY!

No comments: