Thursday, November 20, 2008

darn snobby blogher people


first the Blogher gadget gizmo widget thing wonks out on me. I'm thinking they took a sneak peak on the site they allowed in and decided to give me the nix. THEN the Top 100 sisters site rejects me. "Um SORRY ms. Mischiefmaker, you don't meet our 'qualifications'". I'll show you some "qualifications". grrrr I'm feeling so un-blogworthy lately! thank God I have my 8 loyal readers to keep me grounded and feeling loved. Thanks Guys! Love you -- all 8 of yous! Especially you Grandma Mishchiefmaker!
--
speaking of love, I've enjoyed this week of being a single parent because I can honestly say that I've been made a better parent. I'm doing it all and pretty well by myself. Though, poor Jboy and Cboy had to miss their music and piano classes that run concurrently. I'm trying to avoid the baby catching a cold and I'd have to do too much hustling to be in two places at one time.

We don't watch TV after school, so we've been doing some pretty neat activities and bonding after homework and dinner.

I hope I don't return to my uber slacker ways when my better half returns tomorrow. Gonna work hard on not sucking so much, yes indeedy!

4 comments:

Dee @ tifiblogs said...

Forget all that other mess...I think you're fabulous. Heeey!

JayJayGhatt said...

thanks Tifi! Me love you long time! Muaaaah!!!! oh i love you back. tee hee

Sciencediva said...

I have been a proud reader since before the baby was born those other 1000 people don't know what they are missing.

JayJayGhatt said...

thanks Marqurite for delurking! smooches mama!