
it came up with 12 pages and 115 items. I found a little bit too much personal info on there. I'm not sure I can turn back the clock. I've got put too much crap about myself out there...
- I have been interviewed for several national publications
- I have a Myspace page
- I frequently run in charity road races that freely publicize where you place, your hometown and your age *gasp* on their affiliated websites
- I author two blogs (including two defunct ones) where I openly talk about my personal and family life
- I was a public official once and as a part of my job obligations had to make public disclosures about my personal finances
- I am also fairly open about myself on Facebook, although I have very strict privacy settings. For example, it is IMPOSSIBLE for one to request to add me and I am very difficult to find doing a typical search. I know this is true because several people, including my husband could not find me on Facebook.
Honestly I must say I am amazed that there are people out there that have no personal information about themselves on Google.
photo credit
1 comment:
I don't come up much on google, but the few hits I have give my former addresses, age, and link me to my former neighbors through same kind of background check thing, ugh! That's not so bad, I guess.
Post a Comment