This GE Profile washer has a large capacity, allowing you to do big loads. I salivate because at the bottom of my steps at this moment sits a GINORMOUS pile of comforters, sheets and towels. I wouldn't have to elbow wrestle any body at my local laundromat if I had this bad boy. My wimpy washer won't stand a chance with those big puffy blankets. You can pre-load SIX MONTHS OF DETERGENT. You can store up to 700 ounces of liquid detergent and 80 ounces of fabric softener. in it!! It has some fancy schmancy technology that senses the right amount of water and temperature for each load .....Gonna add this to my WHEN I HIT THE LOTTERY HIT LIST because this bad boy costs $1800!! Yup, close your mouth...hahahaha!Monday, November 17, 2008
i died and went to washing machine heaven?
This GE Profile washer has a large capacity, allowing you to do big loads. I salivate because at the bottom of my steps at this moment sits a GINORMOUS pile of comforters, sheets and towels. I wouldn't have to elbow wrestle any body at my local laundromat if I had this bad boy. My wimpy washer won't stand a chance with those big puffy blankets. You can pre-load SIX MONTHS OF DETERGENT. You can store up to 700 ounces of liquid detergent and 80 ounces of fabric softener. in it!! It has some fancy schmancy technology that senses the right amount of water and temperature for each load .....Gonna add this to my WHEN I HIT THE LOTTERY HIT LIST because this bad boy costs $1800!! Yup, close your mouth...hahahaha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment