
Some people have "the eye" for fashion and others have "the eye" for design or for creative concepts.
Me? I have "the eye" for when a light is left on in a room that isn't occupied. I noticed this weekend that Trinihubby isn't blessed with that gift. Ever since, he's been back, I've had to turn off lights in rooms that he's left with no one in it.
I drove home Saturday evening after running errands an immediately noticed how visibly BRIGHTER our house is compared to others on our block. Others, like myself, who aren't interested in making the electric company needlessly RICHER!
hrmpf!
Me thinks I'm gonna print out a job application for the Power company and surreptitiously pin it on the refrigerator. tee hee. Cause by George, if he's gonna be wasting all that energy, he might as well be getting an employee discount!! ha!
photocredit
No comments:
Post a Comment