
Get this...TriniHubby has been a total gem to me these last two weeks. All day today, he's busy taking down the holiday decorations, and cleaning around the house, taking out trash and cleaning the yard.
Just now, he comes in to tell me he is wondering if something in nature will happen soon and I ask why and he reminds me of how people say animals act crazy right before a Hurricane or Tornado and some say that is a sign from nature for mankind to also prepare.
Well..then he goes, "The squirrels are going crazy in the backyard. They're acting frantic and fighting. For quiet animals, they're squealing and making a set of noise....they're all like [insert funny cat fighting noise]."
I'm like hmm oh?
Minutes later, he comes back in from outside and says
" HEY, there's EIGHT squirrels in our backyard... AND the NEGRO ONE is leading the pack!" he exclaims in almost a proud and boastful tone.
HILARIOUS!!!
maybe it is a sign, Barack Obama will WIN the Democratic nomination
--------
in other BLACK POWER news, J-Boy favors black objects too.
the other day in the tub with his brother and cousin, I offered the trio an option of three soaps to pick each. One was black, one white and one reddish. C-boy turned down the black soap. I don't blame him, what an odd color for soap.
J-boy announced loudly, "I WANT THE BLACK ONE. THE BLACK ONE!"
...the next day, after school J-boy looking for a drink pointed to the liter of Cola sitting on the dining room buffet and says. "DADDY, I WANT TO DRINK THE BLACK SODA!"
...finally, on Sunday's after church, we have a family tradition of going for donuts (real healthy, i know, but it's a once a week thing), so when the box is opened you can hear J-Boy exclaiming loudly, "THE BLACK ONE. I WANT THE BLACK ONE!" pointing to the chocolate glazed chocolate donut
could I have a Black Panther reincarnated in that kid??? LOL!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment