Saturday, January 12, 2008

positive effects of Spongebob Squarepants


this very popular television show, Spongebob Squarepants, that has captured audiences from 2 years old to 85 years old has gotten a hold of my 5 1/2 year old!

He's obsessed. I have problems with the adult humor and the ocassional naughty word I hear C-boy repeat after watching that show.

This morning, however, I discovered that because of SPONGEBOB, my son jumps at EVERY OPPORTUNITY to use a sponge to help out. Today, he did a very thorough job at soaping down and wiping the dining room table. If there's a mess that requires the use of a sponge, C-boy springs into action with a sponge in hand!

WHAT an unpredictable surprise, eh?

before today, the funniest spongebob related incident I witnessed was watching C-boy seriously ask of his stuffed spongebob toy we got in a happy meal a while back,

"Spongebob, Why do you live in a pineapple? What's wrong with a house?"

HI-FRICKIN-LARIOUS!!!

2 comments:

Black Wombmyn Chat said...

"If there's a mess .. C-boy springs into action with a sponge in hand!"

And who says TV is bad for children? Ha!

JayJayGhatt said...

funny!! but so true!