Sunday, January 27, 2008

Why I HATE TARGET!


I hate Target because every time I walk into that friggin store,
I LEAVE AT LEAST $100.00 POORER!

I mean really, it doesn't matter if I'm going in for a pack of gum or a pack of diapers, I always remember something else I " need want" to get ...and then I see something on sale... or I spy some cute note cards...and one thing leads to another and I'm staring at a register total that reads something like $125.00!!! Who?? What???...

...Dang!?!?

But I only came here for a Greeting Card for my sick aunt?!?

whaaaaa!!! CURSES YOU TARGET! CURSES!!

--------

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You think you're bad, we're so addicted to the place that we're afraid to move because where we're probably going there's only a Wal*Mart.

JayJayGhatt said...

okay, tiffany, that is HILARIOUS! sad, but funny. :D

Portland Metro Mocha Moms said...

I feel your pain.

*Tanyetta* said...

I completely agree and can relate!