Janet Jackson Video- "Feedback"
Every major milestone of our lives is defined by news, images and music that were prominent and stood out during those significant parts of our lives. Hearing, seeing and reflecting on these landmark images and sounds can and usually trigger nostalgic memories of these times.
For me, right now, when I wake up in the middle of the night to feed GG and walk or rock her back to sleep, I see the same few videos which play on a loop on VH1 Soul. I usually turn on and/or leave the tv set to VH1 Soult to keep me company and awake. When I think back to these days and times, I will always remember these top most often played videos from the Vh1 Soul playlist..they make up the SOUNDTRACK OF THESE TIMES
Christopher Brown, You
Alicia Keyes, Like You'll Never See Me Again
Lupe Fiasco, Superstar
Estelle, Wait a Minute (Just a Touch)
Snoop Dog, Sensual Seduction
Ledisi, Alright
This morning though, VH1 Soul played this latest video from my current body idol Janet Jackson Above. I love it! It was a nice treat. I think I danced GG to sleep with that video.
No comments:
Post a Comment