
well, J-boy was well on his way for potty trained independence but in the last month took a sharp left turn.
Now, you KNOW the boy should not be in diapers and I recall recently some reasons:
3. he says "ewww stinky" as you wipe his bottom and wrap a stink bomb of a diaper up for disposal. he knows good and well it's not right to have me suffer through the stench of a diaper that reaks as bad as an adult poo. he's too funny.
2. he points out which brand of diapers he wants you to put on him. "Give me the mickey mouse diapers." huh? how about the Mickey mouse boxer shorts, huh, J-boy? huh?
1. he complains out loud and quite intelligentally, "whoa, mom, my diapers are twisted." um, if you are old enough to use a BIG word like "diapers" in the proper context,
YOU ARE TOO OLD TO BE WEARING DIAPERS!!!
in other jboy news: he's been doing a pretty good job at letting me recuperate and deal with the baby. I am pleasantly surprised cause I was certain he would've given me a harder time. But he's pretty cool. Good for J-boy, but I'm hoping he gives me a break and cooperate on the potty training.
2 comments:
JJ, as at March 2008, my cousin will be having 3 kids in diapers!!!
She has a 2 yr old, a 1 yr old, and the baby due in March!!!
well, dang. i thought i had it bad!
Post a Comment