It seems to me that every age has its challenges. While two year olds are exploring and into everything, I've found my five year old to be extremely mouthy and that's tiresome, too.
La, I think E man is just too smart for his own good. All those darn books! hahaha! your fault for birthing such a brainiac. you'll thank him when he wins a bunch of academic scholarships later.
3 comments:
It seems to me that every age has its challenges. While two year olds are exploring and into everything, I've found my five year old to be extremely mouthy and that's tiresome, too.
I'm going to go with "f": all of the above. :-D
:D you guys make me smile.
La, I think E man is just too smart for his own good. All those darn books! hahaha! your fault for birthing such a brainiac. you'll thank him when he wins a bunch of academic scholarships later.
Post a Comment