
For three hours we hit the Washington DC Auto show. We decided to go on Friday because we learned from the past that Friday evenings are the least crowded.
Okay, that was a wonderful decision because this year we decided to bring the Rollercoaster wild child of a second child we call J Boy!
It was a good thing we went on a less crowded day because we would have SOOOO lost J Boy otherwise...
and you know how we deep down there was a risk we would lose him...Why? ...within 3 minutes of getting out on the show room floor, J-boy took off! YUP! LIKE HE BEEN THERE BEFORE AND KNEW WHERE HE WAS GOING.
I mean the dude acted like he didn't have parents, a brother and sister standing there and still getting situated. Whacky eh?
So I was a bit baffled when I saw Trinihubby scrambling for a pen. But then I totally understood when I saw Trinihubby scribble his cell phone on a back of one of his job business card and
then stick the card in JBoy's back pocket!!!
sad....but HILARIOUS, no?!? what? in case he had gotten lost, he'd at least have some identifying contact info on him. That's what the daycares do, right?
WE ARE HAPPY TO REPORT, WE MADE IT BACK SAFELY WITHOUT INCIDENT or Losing any children.
Bad thing #1
Cboy caught a bug. We're not sure he got it from being among all those people or if he picked it up from school or some other germy source, but he's coughing and feverish. POOR BABY.
Bad thing #2
I became paranoid that people were judging me and shooting me disapproving looks for bringing teeny weeny GG out to the show. Two women workers and another woman in line tsk tsked me. I guess they thought she was too young to be out in I guess the type of environment that would cause Cboy to catch a cold. I admit catching a complex because after those few incident, I just avoided eye contact with other people. I could barely squeeze out weak smiles to people who were gushing and smiling and straining their necks to take a peek at the stroller or in my baby carrier to get a peek at GG.
she's fine so far and she slept through most of the visit anyway besides a brief moment of sitting facing outwards in the sling. *sigh*
I need to be more confident in my decisions and not care what disapproving judgmental people think
1 comment:
Bump what people say and the looks they try to give you. That's YOUR baby and it's YOUR business.
Geez! people get on my nerves and need to mind their business! Da hell they looking at you sideways for?????
Better be glad I wasn't there with you. WHATCHALL lookin' at????????
Ewww...stinking up the joint.
Ok, I feel better now:)
Post a Comment