
...um is the fact that I don't "text" much a sign that I am as not as young and hip as I think I am?
I see ppl thumbing like crazy all the time (well on TV anyway since I don't get out much these days). I remember thumbing frantically when I worked in a law firm and used my blackberry often, but what the heck are all these young unemployed ppl texting about so much? what's wrong with talking of the phone or sending an email from your desk?
I had one client/friend and one personal trainer who used to communicate with me primarily by text (oh and my baby sis in college), but not much any more. I'm too broke to have a trainer & that client is giving me space cause I just had the baby.
So, the $5.00 per 100 text each month plan I have with my wireless phone is totally going unused.
um...I think I'm going to start texting my vote on American Idol or something so I'm not wasting those 99 extra texts each month.
I am getting uncool by the hour. DAMN!
(*thinking to self* "I better start an anonymous blog to funnel my insecurities through and start posting more about the mischiefmakers")
No comments:
Post a Comment