
HOUSTON, WE HAVE POOPIE!!!
finally, my almost 3 year old pooped in the potty. He has been going pee pee in the potty for weeks now, but like the striking writers, he had been holding out and not giving a sh*t about my needs.
Finally, he asked to go potty and did #2!
No more cleaning ca-ca out of pants for me!!!
2 comments:
I heard boys were way harder than girls...I wonder why that is...my daughter has thankfully been doing both number 1 and 2 in the potty and even in the big toilet since 18 mths....she's still not fully trained though...she won't tell us ALL the time when she has to go just every once in a while!! PAIN!!! But when we tell her to go and sit she always does something in there...now she's got into the habit of telling me "Good girl mommy" when I'm done on the toilet!!! LOL
wow! 18 months? amazing!
LOL@ little miss telling you "good girl".
you give me hope that mischiefmaker # 3 will give me an easy time.
Post a Comment