Thursday, February 14, 2008

queen of multitasking


Um...is there a "Queen of Multitasking" award out there?

Cause over the last 6 weeks, I've learned I can do the following...

....nurse a new born while putting a load of clothes in the dryer...

....spoon jello into a 2-year olds' mouth, while burping an infant and cursing out a telemarketer on the phone...

...balance mine plus the weight of a 2 year old on my office chair, play Jumpstart toddler computer games and ignore the fact that my underams smelled and I hadn't bathed in two days...

...carry an infant over my shoulder while pushing a 5 gallon bottle of water from the front door to a corner wall in the dining room...WITH MY FEET!...

...give a 5 year old piano lessons, while ordering a pizza on the phone and pretending to understand the emergency that happened at the hubby's job that day...

...cook a 2 course meal, nurse a baby sitting in a front sling (not in front of the stove though), and line edit a document...

I really need to know where the application forms for said QUEEN OF MULTITASKING AWARD so I can start stuffing the ballots!

No comments: