the best easter egg dye job...
the boys actually kept on their ties...Jboy slept thru Church services, he snored and everyhing
yeah, why Jboy is stepping on his brother's shoes, I don't know :S

the boys and their grandpa and dad

the Mischiefmakers

just the boys

and one with my fat face! eek! this a reminder for me to get to training for my 1/2 marathon NOW!!
OUR EASTER EGG HUNT WAS A SUCCESS...:)
the ivy was the perfect location for hiding eggs

the boys' Godbrothers came by to join in the hunt

Jboy's Godmom and her sons

Jboy needed help...I had to chip in after realizing he was only finding eggs and putting them in his brother's basket! so cute though.

His brother had his basket overflowing on his own...didn't need help from baby brother.
FUN TIMES!
3 comments:
Aw, ya'll look cute.
thnx!
Awww,I want a little girl to dress in pink! I have four boys. She is adorable...
Post a Comment