and her name is GG!I would have said her nonstop crying was colic, but mysteriously, she would stop crying once I was on my feet bouncing, walking and rocking her. So she was consolable once her "slave" um mom was on the job! ha! She finally dropped off at 4:30am. This week, she fell asleep twice at 6 and 7 am respectively! Little Ms. Diva is starting off to be quite Divalicious already, won't you say?
Needless to say, we missed this morning's 0-12 month baby group I just discovered exists in my town.
*yawn* as a matter of fact, we just woke up and it's 11:30am!
Today, we're off to the IRS to pick up some employer forms I have to get for independent contractors that worked for me last year. Have to file an extension and explain why I've been a deadbeat in getting these forms out. yikes! Better get my gear in order as Monday, I meet with the accountant/tax man!
No comments:
Post a Comment