J Boy is the Mischiefmaker PRESIDENT!
or at least he is a division chief or regional manager. i swear he takes mischiefmaking to a whole new level and there has got to be a MISCHIEFMAKING plaque with his picture on it somewhere!
this morning after a grueling night fighting with the baby to sleep, he comes to the room where I am laying with the baby and does EVERYTHING I tell him not to do: make noise, poke the baby in her forehead when she sleeps, drive his car along the wall, scream, kick the bed. I don't know how many times I put him in a corner or plucked the back of his hand. I know he's just almost three, but GOOD LORD!
now I have to sneak out to a meeting tired as all heck.
hrmph!
2 comments:
They know just how to get us to scream our heads off don't they?
I've gotten my hands free of nappies and no one is going to get me to go back there. Ever!
indeed! crazy kids. :D
good for you for being nappies free!
Post a Comment