
Held up at the Gas Pump!
Current mood:
annoyed
With gas prices being so high these days, our old gas guzzler heffa of an SUV has been weaned off of Super and Premium gasoline. Its been regular octane from now on for the old girl. I was looking forward to saying bye bye to my days of $60 tabs to fill the tank.
There I was today pumping away thinking today will be the day I pay merely $30 (imagine that?) for a full tank of gas. Imagine my surprise as I stood there numb as the tally scrolled...$25...$32.....$43.....what da?...it finished at $48.34!!!! For a mere 19 gallons!
Then the pump had the nerve to ask me (in the digital script) if I "wanted a receipt." Hell no! To remind me of how I just got taken for a ride?! I don't think so!
No comments:
Post a Comment