ONE: The last time I had lunch with an old college classmate, the topic of discussion centered around the best medications and latest treatments for allergies, acid reflux disease and lactose intolerance, conditions me and my lunch date discovered we share.TWO: At some point each month, some variation of at least one of the following comes out of MY mouth: "Do people still say [fill in the blank]" or "In my day, we used to [fill in the blank]" or "How come people don't [fill in the blank] anymore" ...Young people don't say stuff like that.
THREE: Within a few moments of nibbling on a mere morsel of most processed foods, I can instantly detect when the food contains high levels of sodium, and won't let it go, but must complain out loud to anyone within ear shot, "THIS HAS SO MUCH SALT!"
um...I've become my GRANDMOTHER!!!!
2 comments:
looool
i feel you girl!
and i knew you would relate, twin. :D
Post a Comment