it's a good thing that i believe that bad things happen to good people, because what else would explain me getting:
a flat tire the same day as a meeting that went horrible and...
which I left to return to a $100.00 parking ticket for parking after 4pm on a main road...and I arrived only 1 minute after the meter maid!!
The busted tire cost $150 to repair...
This Saturday, I underestimated how long it would take to get the kids' passport photos taken and ended up getting a $17.50 parking ticket for an expired meter and I had an extra nickel that would have saved me that money...
then yesterday, I get an accident, which was not my fault but is costing me time in dealing with claims representatives and I have a pain in my neck that I have to see the family doctor over.
I hope the tide will soon change and money will be coming INTO instead of out of my pockets!
*sigh*
3 comments:
sorry to hear about your accident JJ...hope u feel better :(
I thought yuh hand was scratching on Sunday.
Natasha
thnx, Caiso. I'm feeling better these days so it's no thing. the kids were in the car so i hope they and my father in law don't experience any late effects from the hit!
long time, Caiso!
yup, Natasha. I'm still waiting for the money girl.
Post a Comment