Wednesday, June 20, 2007

WEDNESDAY coffee FOLLY: Our ride

Our SUV has been in the shop for the past week and a half and my dear sweet hubby thought it would be a good idea to pay a few extra bucks a day to get an upgrade in our loaner car.


Presenting.....
THE CHRYSLER 300 aka .... THE BABY BENTLEY...aka The Black Man's Dream Alternative to a Bentley Luxury Car....aka....THE "IT" CAR for wanna be pimps, ballers and dreamers

A FEW OBSERVATIONS....


...Every man, regardless of race, admires this thing and if given a chance, compliments me on it. Their eyeballs bulge and they salivate at the sight. I don't get it...

...I can barely park this GIGANTIC monster of a car especially not in DC where I'd have to find a spot large enough to fit a mack truck...

... If you are in front of me and looking in your rearview mirror, you'd be thinking to yourself, " What da? Is there a driver in that car?" At 5' 2 3/4" tall, I look like a kid sitting in a high chair...

...When I roam the streets in this thing, I keep thinking there's another car coming up from behind me on the right....NOPE...that's just me...YEAH, the car is THAT BIG...has a BIG ASS ASS....

...while it is spacious, the interior controls (on our rental anyway) are basic designed, flimsy and cheap looking...certainly nothing like it's ultra sleek super expensive British equivalent, the Bentley.

*Sigh* cant wait to get my dingy burgundy Ford Explorer back. I promise NOT to curse AT it anymore. LOL!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL but think of it- you could finally start a side hustle doing some big time pimping. Or maybe have it double as an icecream truck since it seems long enough to hold a freezer inside?

JayJayGhatt said...

dere's and idea...hmmmm...ice cream pimp....hahaha!

Paula D. said...

Haaaa! Wow, I thought the explorer would have been bigger & harder to park in D.C.

JayJayGhatt said...

au contraire Paula D., that's what you'd think, right?

BUT with the SUV, I'm sitting pretty high and can see around me. In that thing, it's every curb, and bumper for itself, it's gonna get dinged, bumped and jumped cause I just can't guague how large its rear is!

*Tanyetta* said...

cue the R. Kelly I'm a pimp song! LOL

toooo funny!