Tuesday, June 5, 2007

I wish someone would invent...




following in the footsteps of my quest for someone to invent Patience in a Pill, just thought of another fantasy invention I'd love to see come into fruition.






A DRIVE THRU MARKET ---I want to call in my order (peanut butter crackers, carton of milk, canned peaches, a few items). Pay by credit card over the phone. Pack the kids, dressed as is, one missing sock, hair unbrushed, cranky and all. Roll thru. Pass someone my confirmation number. I want my groceries passed throuh to me thru my window. I'm not interested in getting out of the car. Not that I'm lazy, it's just too much of a hassle to assemble children and drudge them thru the market some days. Don't want child protection services to take them away from me for leaving them home alone while I schlep to the market for a few items.




YES, someone should get to inventing that! Grocery delivery services just seem too cumbersome and require too many steps and a minimum order. I'm just thinking a few essentials (or non essentials) to get me thru the next day. Amen!




---------IN OTHER NEWS--------------




Jarrod is a genius beyond his years. First, this morning, he sees a toy car with the number 111 on it and he says "one, one and ooooone!". So proud that he could recognize that number! He even called it "uno". The Spanish babysitter is working!*BEAM*




And I poked fun at him for killing all the caterpillars in our neghborhood, but who should come knocking at the door this morning? The town contractors with news and flyers about spraying the crazy infestestion of gypsy moth caterpillars (which Jarrod calls "caaaa he her") that are taking over the town and destroying the town oak trees!
Someone should give my kid a cut in that contract for his tiny role in the process! LOL!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great minds think a like. I was just thinking about a drive thru market yesterday. I've decided to give Organic Express a try because I'm getting tired of carting the baby in and out of the car then into the stroller, etc. Not sure how this is going to work because I'm really picky when it comes to food.

JayJayGhatt said...

Amen sister. I'm picky too, but on the basics, i'm good. i needed a good drive thru the other day. i'm going 2 research organic express now!