
thirty something years ago TODAY, that lil cherubic toddler above was born to a scrawny twenty something afro-wearing lady in a city hospital in a small West African country, the pride and joy and first born to her proud papa and mama. all in unison...awwwww.
i love the native African outfit. Boy do I look like my boys in this pic!
8 comments:
happy birthday!!! cute pic!
happy birthday!!!
Happy Birthday!!
Happy happy birthday!!! Hope this is the best year yet :)
thnx guys. it was an exhausting day, but I managed to squeeze some pampering in there!
Happy belated Birthday!
Happy Belated Birthday! I love that picture of you. It's so cute!
My kids birthdays are all this month. D's is the 7th, O's is the 10th, and G's is the 15th. How crazy is that? Maybe I should go out and buy a lottery ticket.
thanx dee! traci, you see all the ppl winning lottery these days. you better go get a tix for all those lovely Virgos! aren't you a lucky gyal!?
Post a Comment