I know I never thought I'd say the things my mom used to say to me as a kid and every now and then I catch myself in the act. I give up . Enjoy this Hilarious mom symphony!
I needed that, as I tell my child to go in her bed for the 100th time.
Sidebar: Love the new site, too lazy to register to make comments but you look GREAT, I think you might be loosing it with all those fat comments, I can only HOPE to look that great pregnant. Oh and reading your comments brings back such sweet memories. And I'm still gagging at the thought of NEW stretch marks - why is this noted somewhere!?! I digress
2 comments:
Classic! Love it!
FAN-TAB-U-LOUS!!!!
I needed that, as I tell my child to go in her bed for the 100th time.
Sidebar: Love the new site, too lazy to register to make comments but you look GREAT, I think you might be loosing it with all those fat comments, I can only HOPE to look that great pregnant. Oh and reading your comments brings back such sweet memories. And I'm still gagging at the thought of NEW stretch marks - why is this noted somewhere!?! I digress
Post a Comment