
To: Mischiefmaker #2 , the Brave
From: Mom
I'm so bummed I didnt' get a picture of you pushing your little toy lawn mower next to daddy yesterday while daddy was mowing the lawn.
You are such a brave little fellah. Shhh. Don't tease him about this, but your older brother was a bit afraid of the loud noise coming from the mower at your age.
Then today, you gave me another big boy move. I know I startled you when you walked into the office this morning and saw me with my dry mud mask still on my face. (I've been having a small bout of breakouts lately. you wouldn't understand). You asked daddy, "What's that? Mommy?" Anyway, it made me feel really happy to see you give me that warm and wide Mischiefmaker#2 smile a few moments later indicating to me that he you approved and maybe liked it.
I loved how you poked at my mask and drew funny shapes on my face with your little fingers. Then, we played with some toys in the room and did that fun craft project with foam stickers.
Then you helped me make your breakfast. Scrambled eggs with cheese and pancakes. You announced every ingredient "Egg, from a chicken. Oval shape! Milk...Mooo...from cow" Good boy!
Though you can and really should feed yourself, I had fun feeding you this morning. Even though ordered me around per spoonful, "no no Eggs now!"....okay, no PANCAKE PANCAKE!"
IT WAS TOO CUTE AND FUN...let's do it again shall we Jarrod, the Brave!?!?!
2 comments:
thnx adam. i really don't remember asking for this, but it looks cool anyway...i'm on it next year after having my kid!
I love this letter. He's setting a good example for Caleb.
Post a Comment