Friday, September 7, 2007

tornado alert



I really don't understand the physics, weather pattern, atmosphere or whatever it is to cause everything in my house to look like a tornado went thru it every single time I leave the boys home alone with the hubby for ...oh more THAN ONE HOUR!

MEN, in general, I think are incapable of cleaning up a mess after it's made and living. Twice I came home to find my laptop on the floor and with missing pieces...another time, my mobile PDA was in several parts on my desk...

I mean clothes strewn about...dishes all over the place. He does a good job of feeding them, bathing them, playing with them...but I guess that's asking too much to have it clean---ish at the same time huH?

*scratches head in bewilderment*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think there's some sort of genetic short circuit that makes it impossible for them to care for children AND keep things relatively clean at the same time. I know I need to get out and do things by myself but sometimes I wonder if the mess when I return home is really even worth it!

Anonymous said...

My god! It's like I wrote this post. I was just wondering if there was a book available that would help me teach my boys to be better housekeepers. Any suggestions? It's driving me nuts.

JayJayGhatt said...

Yo and Traci. I'm glad yall feeling me.

i just watch supernanny and nanny 911 and takes notes like i'm in class! hahaha!

Anonymous said...

Um, uh, don't hit me, but... I don't have this problem, lol.