Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Wednesday Folly: Innovative MOM Inventions


As I requested in a previous post, I am still waiting for someone to invent Patience in A Pill. for us modern parents who have so much on their plates.

I'm just throwing it out there, but I was thinking about it the other day and though of some other
INNOVATIONS for TODAY'S MOM that someone should really start working on :

Car Juice Sleeping Serum: Really, whatever feeling, pheromone, mojo causes children to fall asleep as soon as you put them in a car and drive a few feet, that...yes that should be sold in bottle and dissolvable pill form that you can sleep in some juice.

Because really, sometimes, you just don't have the time to strap a kid in a car or maybe, you're broke or live in the city and don't have a car. It's only fair and we can't discriminate. All the parents of the world need pharmaceutical options when a car ride isn't an option. .

Baby Volume Adjuster:
For those moments when a tantrum is just wailing at 180+ decibels in your ear as you drive or when a jubilant toddler starts to nag you about wanting to poo poo while standing in the grocery store line, we need some volume button just like the kind that comes on kids' toys.

Today's parents have to have alternatives and be able to just turn down the drama a notch or two.

This isn't asking too much. It would save many a anxiety attacks and future therapy bills, Really! :)

No comments: