
I thought Mischiefmaker#1 was a pretty unique name when we selected it for the kid...turns out a couple hundred other parents who had kids 5 years ago thought so too.
This year, Mischiefmaker#1 has TWO OTHER kids with his name in his class!!!
Mischiefmaker#2 has at least 2 kids with Mischiefmaker#1's name in his school too...and on the playground, parks and in the mall, I keep hearing all these other parents call at my boy...only they're calling their own Mischiefmaker!
at least we know only ours is pronounced the ways ours is...ha!
hmprph!!
2 comments:
Well, I don't know any other Calebs, so there. Feel better now? In our neck of the woods, there seem to be a lot of Brianna(s) and Emily(s). ZB has two of each in his class!
omg! that is definitely a post on its own...common baby names! Thnx for reminding me Dee.
Post a Comment