Tuesday, September 25, 2007

who you calling baby?

In another installment of "The Things Kids Say" we bring you this.
SCENE: On our way to pick up Mischiefmaker#2 from school

Mischiefmaker#1: I'm thirsty mom

Me: Do you want to take a sip of my juice until we get home and can get you something to drink?

Mischiefmaker#1: Ooh Yeah, thanks.

Pull up to the parking lot. I turn to get my juice back so I can get a swallow. It's empty!

Me: Hey, you finished all my juice! I said take a sip or two!

Mischiefmaker#1: I had to mom. I NEEED TO STAY HYYYYDRATED!

HILARIOUS!

SCENE II: Walking to the car from church this Sunday with the boys. Trini Hubby and I are chatting.

Mischiefmaker#1: He's not a baby. You called him a baby.

Me: Wha? *thinking he is just being jealous of his baby brother again*

Mischiefmaker#1: He's Daddy. not a Baby!

DOH! Too cute!I guess he doesn't get terms of endearments between adults, huh?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hah, so funny. Yea, what were you thinking, the boy needs to stay hyyyydrated, lol.

Anonymous said...

He is so cute with his smart little self. For a moment I thought you were going to call your dh Trini-Daddy! :) Trini hubby is nice too of course hehe.

JayJayGhatt said...

he's funny. Yup Yo, I think I'll alternate b/n TriniD, TriniDaddy adn TriniHubby. You think ppl will get confused??

Anonymous said...

He is so smart and adorable. Pretty funny kid.