Friday, September 14, 2007

Yay, my first award!

Yemi bestowed the honorable Rockin' Blogger Award on me this week. It was started by Roberta.



I'm so stoked to get my first blogger award ever. Thanks, Yemi!

I'm passing it on to other rockin' mom bloggers, Tanyetta, NatashaC and Tiffany.

ROCK ON MOMS!

now where on my busy blog do I put this heavy award? tee hee.

4 comments:

Lisa R Charles said...

Congratulations Rockin' Mamma!!

Anonymous said...

Hey I gave you that award too! You definitely deserve it because you are a super double rockin girl :)

Natasha C said...

Thanks JJ,
I'm such a Rockin' Mom I've been neglectling my own blog since school started, hehehe.
The word for this week will be "Balance"

Anonymous said...

Thank you, thank you...I'd like to thank The Academy...hee hee! All right, now I need to go post something worthy of my rockingness.