Caleb
1. My favorite food is peanut butter and syrup. No. Not with Jelly.
2. I can recite one particular 15 minute episode of Franklin ("the Puppet") verbatim from start to finish. My mom thinks that is a bad sign I may be watching too much television. I say, it's early practice for my future drama class and let me be!
3. I was minding my business one day swimming carefree in amniotic fluid when I saw this bright light and bam! They yanked me out my mummy's tummy! No warning. Swear! Scared me into a low Apgar scores of 2 -3-5. But I recovered quickly and got all 9s when they checked me moments later.
4. My favorite vacation spot is The Cayman Islands and every palm tree or tropical image reminds me of there. Okay, maybe I don't remember the other islands I've visited too well, but Cayman is my fondest memory.
5. I'm afraid of the extreme dark and thunder and lightening. But hey, I'm 5. Which 5-year old isn't?
6. I was born with a tiny third nipple sitting near my ribcage. It is more common than you'd think, according to the docs anyway. But how I will finesse that with the ladies later, I'm not sure. I think I might be mad at my mom later for posting this "on my behalf" later tho.
7. I'm a computer addict. But hey, I learn it from my parents, right? If they'd get off the computer and spend more quality time with me, I wouldn't have to take over their bookmarks!
Jarrod
1. I love pouring liquids onto the floor. There's not a bottle or a floor surface that shouldn't meet eventu
2. My dad thinks I'm his favorite, but I know I can get my way more with my mom so I play that up as much as I can. While these long eyelashes get in my way every day, they're great for looking coy and winning a few favors.
3. My favorite foods is oatmeal and baby cereal mixed with apple sauce and milk, served warm. I refuse to make anyone force me into toddlerhood before my time.
4. These days, my favorite car trip is going to pick up my big brother from half-day camp. My day really can't start until he is with me. I know. I have a sensitive side.
5. When they yanked me out my mummy's tummy, the nurses and docs all braced themselves because they didn't expect me to be so strong. "Good Lord. This bbbboy is ssstrong" they said out loud. Needless to say, I got all 9s out the bat! Take that Callleey!!! (I'm still learning how to pronounce Caleb correctly).
6. I love "reading" books and having books read to me more than anything and pointing out the various objects I know and see along the way.
7. I can't wait until I catch up in height with my brother and cousin Yasmine so I can give them a piece of all the bullying they've put me through these past two years!
I'm tagging NatashaC, LaRonda and Mummylicious . You guys are not limited to random stuff about your kids either. That was just my spin.
4 comments:
TOO CUTE... THANKS FOR SHARING!
thanks for tagging me, that was fun to write.
haha....those are toooooo cute! love it. :)
Oh boy...you tag a slacker, now i have to think hard and write something.
Post a Comment