Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Wednesday Coffee Folly: TODDLER FASHION PLATE




At merely 2 years 3months old, Jarrod has a definite taste in clothing. He's a roughneck with a preference for only the flyest and coolest digs.

He'll run screaming from a room if I dare try to put on a ratty t-shirt on him. Forget trying to squeeze on the navy blue plain sandals when the fashionable yellow and blue designer ones are upstairs in the closet. Caleb didn't get particular about how we dressed him until much later, well after he turned 3 I think.

Now as I think back to a past post where I point out Jarrod's fashion sense, I recall how all the commenters found he had a hip sense of style...is this a phase? This could be interesting. Could he be the future designer of an ENYCE, Phat Farm or FUBU -type clothing line in his future? I think of Project Runway Season 2 3rd place Runner up Michael Knight who now has his own line out. Hmmmmm? I overthink too much. I DON'T THINK DAVE WILL BE ON THE SAME PAGE with me on this one! hahaha1

No comments: