
Happy Birthday to my lovable, huggable, super dad and hubby!!!!
in a one- month period when my eldest son, husband and mom have birthdays, a sister is BROKE, so in lieu of gifts this year (we are saving our pennies for vacation and a house upgrade)
i am offering these excellent PRIZE PACKAGES
Today, in addition to dinner and a movie, I will GIVEAWAY A WONDERFUL PRIZE PACKAGE:
-------------------------
- 50% off Bitching and Nagging (disclaimer: available only on the third Tuesday of Each month)
- 10 FREE Compliments (disclaimer: limited to nights and weekends)
- 2 Get out of the doghouse Free cards (disclaimer: excludes any and all bachelor parties)
- 5 hours awake while you drive the family on long destinations car trips (disclaimer: hours do not have to be consecutive)
- Daily Fully Home Cooked Dinners (disclaimer: offer may be substituted for "frozen" home cooked at the discretion of offeror)
- Once weekly date night of romance (disclaimer: offer subject to change depending on headache and other ailments beyond the bearer's control)
AREN'T I THE NICEST GIFT GIVER????
HAHAHAHAHA! It sucks to be married to a know-it-all lawyer sometimes!
4 comments:
Cool gift dear.
Celebrity News & Gossips
You are too funny. :D LOVE IT! Have you copyrighted them? 'Cause I just might steal 'em. ;)
GREAT GIFT IDEA!!!I am going to have to try that.
i'm glad to share. use away. i had to give up a coupon already today. unfortunately for him, it wasn't the second Tuesday of the month. haha!
Post a Comment