i got tired of that old template and am working on learning how to design a new one, but in the meantime, just need a fresh new look to start my July7th!
In other news, I got picked to judge the Miss Sierra Leone-DC pageant this month! Woo hoo!! I'm geeked. I love picking people's outfits apart and this is sooo the job for me! Can't wait!
tee hee.
5 comments:
Just passing through for the first time.
Not a big fan of pageants, but I like your enthusiasm. Good luck with your new role.
I need to change my template too. :)
The pageant sounds like fun.
Don't be too hard on them...don't want to crush their self esteem.
welcome organized noise and thank you.
tanyetta, i wish i had a cool template like yours. working on it.
the detective. of course. i know what it's like to be picked apart, but i think we won't need to say anything just put numbers down on a paper. I won't be no Simon Cowell that's for sure!
'Skuuuuuzzze me, little Miss Fickle.. wha' happened? No more visits from my most amusing reader?? :)
How've ya been, hon!? I see the wee ones are as adorable as ever.
Post a Comment