just like Microsoft, Java and the Iphone, Boy Child 5.0 has been upgraded.
This latest edition
(1) knows how to set his own bookmarks so he can easily return to his favorite websites
(2) tells me "don't worry, I didn't close out your stuff" when he sees me looking worried that he's taken over my seat at the computer while I left the room for a moment
(3) can tell when the computer is offline or online based on the icons at the bottom of the screen
(4) knows to open up Microsoft Explorer instead of Firefox to access his favorite websites because his java scripts work better on Explorer
(5) knows how to sort, categorize and find his favorite sites in a folder and access them later.
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, I AM OFFICIALLY AMAZED!!
i should have known this would come to pass, check out this photo from when he was only on
e year old messing around with Playhouse Disney.Sitting here while I type this, the 5-year old version of that baby in the picture reminded me that it was Playhouse Disney...whilst sitting across the room on the couch!
2 comments:
I know, it's crazy how much they know!
yup! they never cease to amaze me! shaz, i'm going to be asking his help through the course in a minute! hahaha
Post a Comment